Thursday, May 12, 2011

24 weeks, posted way late!


Far Along: 24 weeks

How Big is The Baby: Didnt have an ultrasound of baby, just cervix when I as in the hospital today.

Total Weight Gain: I think I am up a total of 12 pounds =(

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity shirt and almost always maternity jeans.

Sleep: Pretty good, wake up a lot but I go back to sleep.

GENDER: Sweet little baby boy!

Movement: Yes, I absolutely love feeling him move.

Food Cravings: I am CONSTANTLY thirsty now. I crave juice and milk and orange soda. Also sweets, like cookies.

What I Miss: Nothing really

What I'm looking forward to: More consistent movements that are harder.

Milestones: VIABILITY!

Symptoms: Was in the hospital at exactly 24 weeks with a major bleeding episode that was terrifying. Woke up and went to the bathroom to a toilet full of blood. They dont know what caused it but all seems to be ok now!

No comments:

Post a Comment