Thursday, January 27, 2011

OB appointment in the morning

Tomorrow morning we have an ultrasound at 8am and then we have our first appointment with our obstetrician at 8:40. We have never met this OB before, she was referred to me by my wonderful RE. If she is anything like Dr.J I know that I will love her. I cant believe that all of this is happening and we are going to an OB tomorrow like normal people. Will I ever actually feel like a normal pregnant lady? Probably not but this is one step towards normalcy.

Cant wait to see our little baby at 11w0d tomorrow. We are so in love with the baby already <3

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the ultrasound! p.s. I nominated you for the stylish blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to believe that you're already 11 weeks! GAH! Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't comment enough on this blog! So excited for you guys Linds! I can't wait to babysit Baby Daniel!

    I agree with Mrs. B, your blog is pretty stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW! Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy for you-hope the appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete