Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NEW BLOG!

I started a new blog: Worth the Wait.

I thought that it was time to start a new blog for this new phase of life that we are starting. One that I can share with my family and friends and all of you. This blog has been my sounding board.... it has been my "safe" place where I can go and vent and share. It has meant so much to me to have all of you as followers and I hope that you follow me to my new blog.

I wish I could have just continued this blog but there are a lot of things on here that I dont want our family etc to read and know. I am not hiding how we got to where we are but my raw feelings that I voiced on this blog could probably hurt some feelings and that isnt what I intended so a new blog was the answer.

So here is the new URL: http://daniel-worththewait.blogspot.com/

PLEASE COME SEE AND FOLLOW ME <3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had spent a good deal of my time looking for someone to explain this subject clearly and you’re the only one that ever did that.MIRACLE

    ReplyDelete