Friday, February 4, 2011

12 Weeks!!!


Some books and sources say that I am now in the second trimester and others say that it is at 13 weeks that you are the second trimester. So I am going to go with 13 weeks that way I am sure. SO- THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF MY FIRST TRIMESTER! Crazy right?!?!

How Far Along: 12 weeks


How Big is The Baby: About the size of a plum. 3.5 inches long and weighing in at an ounce.

Total Weight Gain: I got weighed at the RE this week and it seems that I am down 4 pounds from last week at the OB? I think their scales are probably just different. I am going to assume that I am up maybe a total of 5 to 7 pounds total.

Maternity Clothes: I hate my BE Band but it is necessary, ugh! I bought a pair of maternity jeans and I hate them... they stretched right out and wont stay up.

Sleep: What is sleep? I dont sleep and its killing me. I would give ANYTHING to sleep.

GENDER: 2 more weeks!!!

Movement: cant wait to feel it in 5 or so weeks

Food Cravings: Sweets and ice cream (which I havent been giving in to too much) and also yesterday I had a ridiculous craving for Arbys.

What I Miss: DELI MEAT! Fish, coffee and mountain dew.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 2 weeks hopefully.

Milestones: making it to 12 weeks, huge decrease in miscarriage risk.

Symptoms: Unable to sleep, exhaustion, peeing constantly, heart burn, headaches, bloat.

4 comments:

  1. Bump is looking great! MOST fish is ok during pregnancy and actually encouraged (up to 12oz/week I think) so ask your doctor what is safe! I ate tilapia, salmon, shrimp, crawfish, crab and lobster while pregnant.

    I can't wait to hear boy or girl. Right now I'm thinking GIRL but I'm not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking girl too but everyone else says boy. My Dr said 4oz of fish a week or less and not every week. And I want fish and chips which is usually cod which is pretty high in mercury =( lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely looking adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congratulations to being 12 weeks pregnant! I am right behind you!

    ReplyDelete