Monday, February 28, 2011

15 Weeks


Far Along: 15 weeks

How Big is The Baby: Should be the size of a large navel orange.

Total Weight Gain: Not sure.... I had the flu this week and so when I went to the OB I weighed less than the first time I was there.

Maternity Clothes: Still rocking my pre-pregnancy jeans... but before you get jealous just know that they dont button or even zip all the way =D Maternity shirts.

Sleep: Its hit or miss at this point.

GENDER: ITS A BOY!

Movement: I am anxiously awaiting feeling it in the next couple of weeks! Hopefully my anterior placenta doesnt ruin it!

Food Cravings: Still sweets, fruit and milk. Total aversion to diet coke my former bff.

What I Miss: Sleep

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling Foster move.

Milestones: Naming the baby: Foster Everett D******

Symptoms: Acid reflux, burps, tiredness, breakouts, mood swings, headaches, dizziness, nausea.

And some pictures from the elective u/s we had at 14w:

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog...slacker! ;)

    I'm excited for Foster to move soon so I can (hopefully) feel your tummy!!

    Also, can't wait for you to post the before & after pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE NAME!!!! I'm so glad you updated, I was wondering how you were doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I can't wait to see photos of the room :)

    ReplyDelete