Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IVF nurse called

So RGI just called me .... well Terri the IVF nurse did..... more bad news! My liver enzymes came back dangerously high =( they are wondering if it is from the alcohol this past weekend or from all the vicodin that I have had to take in the last month but what they are really worried about it that it is the metformin. I have to have it retested in a week or so because if it is still high they have to take me off the metformin (which would be very bad) so that my liver doesnt shut down =( Scary right?! The normal level for an ALT is 5 to 40 and mine came back at 109.

She said that my FSH came back better this time because before (in her own words) it was "CRAZY low". umm, ok?! My DHEA Sulfate was still high and I will have to take dexamethisone for it again.

The meds she told me that I would order/be on were:
Follistim
Lupron
HCG
PIO
Valium
Vicodin
Medrol
Doxycycline
Prenatal vitamin
Foltex (I was supposed to startit but now they are worried about my liver so I have to wait)
Metformin (HOPEFULLY.... PLEASE GOD!)
Dexamethisone
Aspirin

No comments:

Post a Comment