Sunday, April 10, 2011

21 Weeks!


Far Along: 21 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: On wednesday they told us that he weighed 15 ounces, so almost a pound! He is also measuring about a week ( 6 days ) ahead.

Total Weight Gain: As of last OB visit I was up 7 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts are a total must because regular clothes arent long enough. Pants is still both, but I cant button or zip my normal jeans all the way.

Sleep: This goes back and forth. During the week my body wants to sleep and on the weekends I wake up bright and early.

GENDER: Little man =)

Movement: Still waiting. Thought that maybe I felt a kick on 4/8/11 but I am not sure.

Food Cravings: sweet things, milk, ALWAYS THIRSTY! Ice cream.

What I Miss: bending over without feeling like I am squishing and making a noise like I am grunting, lol.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling Foster move finally!!!!!

Milestones: My birthday was today (4/10) so I am 26 now and it was my last birthday without having an outside baby.

Symptoms: REALLY bad acid reflux, HORRIBLE MIGRAINE HEADACHES, frequent urination, much bigger appetite, tired, back pain, hip pain. This week I started to feel really big, like very pregnant feeling and hard to bend and pick things up and uncomfortable to put on shoes etc.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're over half way through! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I hope you start to feel him all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog. Congratulations on your new blessing...and a HUGE yay for 21 weeks :) We have been TTC {2nd pregnancy} for 3 years now...
    oh, and happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete