Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Im copying my friend, Emily, over at Playground Duty and joining Fill in the Blank Friday!
So, here goes my first one!

1. I am looking forward to hopefully getting a new job, my baby showers, my friend, Kelli's bridal shower and bachelorette party that im throwing, and Kelli's wedding. Did I mention meeting Foster?

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is trashy reality television, like the jersey shore, I LOVE it.

3. My favorite car is my car!!! I have a 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5SL and I love love love it. I got it loaded with all the features right after I graduated from Penn State with my Bachelors degree. I guess if I could have ANY car I would like a fully loaded Nissan Maxima.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be I would say about 68 to 74 degrees with a slight breeze. I dont like to be hot and I get hot easily.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is cuddle with my husband. Today was a really rough day with the bleeding scare and being in the hospital and all I wanted to do was lay down on the couch and be close to him. Its so nice to have someone so invested in this whole thing (IF and then the pregnancy) with me and noone gets it like he does so he is my rock.

6. This weekend we were supposed to go to Cincinnati to go to the zoo and the aquarium for our anniversary. Justin told me that we could do whatever I wanted and I had been wanting to go do that so he was going to take me. Unfortunately I am not on bedrest for 3 days and we cant go anymore =( My mom is going to come over and cook a nice dinner for us for our anniversary since we cant go away now so that will be very nice! Sunday I am going to a baptism of a close friend's son and I cant wait to see them!

7. If I were a color, I'd be light green because, its my fav color right now =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you and baby are doing ok now! How scary! :( I hope the OB will have more answers for you guys. Keep propping those feet up and taking it easy!
    PS - your boss sounds like a jackass! I hope you find something else you love!

    ReplyDelete