Friday, April 22, 2011

A-Z Infertility

A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 24

B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C - Children Wanted: one - 2, I used to say three if the two were the same gender but now I just hope to have 2.

D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: 2 dogs and 2 cats

E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take a prenatalvitamin, vitamin D, COQ10, POM, bromelin

F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Clomid, Menopur, Bravelle, Gonal-F, Follistim, Lupron, PIO-progesterone in oil, Estrace, Vivelle, Progester supps, doxycycline, dexamethasone, aspirin, and others I cant think of im sure.

G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: A totally different perception of children, parenting and pregnancy. Patience. Real pain and heartache. Weight that I wish would go away!!!!

H - HSG: Yes at Riverside about 2 years ago.

I - Infertile Pet Peeve: Parents who arent greatful for their children, people who think getting pregnant is easy and can plan it, pregnant people who complain about how much they hate being pregnant.

J - Job Title: Registered Nurse Case Manager

K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken: Most of them already were before we conceived.

L - Lengh of Time TTC - 2 years

M - Miscarriages: None

N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: 2

O - Overian Quality: Crap- I dont ovulate, I have polycystic ovaries, my ovaries dont produce the right hormones in the right amounts.

P - POAS or Wait for AF: I was a die hard POASer until our IVF when I waited it out and got completely crushed by the BFN call from the nurse and then POAS with my FET.

Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: Maybe you just havent tried long enough. UGH.

S - Sperm: Not so good. Low motility and only 3% morph

T - Time you Tried Naturally -before seeing a dr and starting clomid it was about 4 months. I stopped having a period so they did some testing and started me on meds.

U - Uterus Quality: Good, as far as I know.

V - Vagina: I have one.

W - What Babt Stuff do you Already Have: I have lots because we are 23 weeks pregnant!!!!

X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! How many people know about your TTC Journey: Closest girl friends and friends I know from this journey. Our families also know. Now that we are pregnant we are sharing it with more people.

Y - Yearly Exam: Yes ma'am

Z - Zits: My poor face misses my good facewash that I cant use now because I am pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this post! I also have problem skin and stopped using all harsh face washes when I became pregnant. I found one that is all natural and works great! Checks and Balances by Origins. I absolutely love it and my skin is very clear :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete