Sunday, April 24, 2011

23 Weeks!


Far Along: 23 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: Not sure, he should be over 12 inches long and a pound and a half, I think.

Total Weight Gain: I think I am up a total of 12 pounds =(

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity shirt and jeans I can still wear one pre-pregnancy pair but cant button or zip them barely at all. I just got a new pair of maternity jeans at Motherhood Maternity the other night so I will be wearing those now.

Sleep: I fall asleep early and easily but wake up at about 4 or 5 am and toss and turn the rest of the night.

GENDER: Sweet little baby boy!

Movement: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel little kicks and lots of pressure when he pushes down low below my belly button. Justin has felt him move twice and loves it!

Food Cravings: I am CONSTANTLY thirsty now. I crave juice and milk and orange soda. Also sweets, like cookies.

What I Miss: I miss drinking when we go out but not enough that I would trade this for it at all! I love being pregnant, I love the whole miracle.

What I'm looking forward to: His movements being stronger and feeling them more consistently.

Milestones: Movement and Justin feeling the movement.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, exhaustion, backaches, sore feet when I stand much. Im feeling pretty good these days as long I stay fed and dont try and bend over! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment