Saturday, November 27, 2010

The beginning of the end

Yesterday was my past lupron shot (thank god!). After over a month of having to wake up and give myself a shot and then go back to sleep I am more than ready to just SLEEP a whole night and not wake up for a shot!!!! It was also my last night of estrace supps which I am also thrilled for, let me tell you first hand that they are not fun.

Today I began that twice a day doxycycline (vomit!) and I will also be taking medrol (a steroid) each night before bed. The other dreaded thing- PIO! I have to start it today and my butt is NOT HAPPY. Knowing that I start today and I might be on this daily, huge needled, thick injection for 3 months is painful. UGH! I hope I am on it for three months though because that will mean I am pregnant! =)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your journey and I will hope for your butt to be unhappy for the next 3 months too
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete