Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nothing is stronger than strength of spirit. The body may falter. But inside, unchanging, a spirit brilliant with strength and resilience shines on.

And on. And on.

My stomach now looks like a battlefield. To me it looks like I have chicken pox. Justin told me that I look like a junkie, thanks hunnie. Since we upped the dose to 150IU the injections leave much bigger red spots around the injection site and get more sore afterwards. Its ok, just one more thing I have to endure in the name of infertility. I cannot wait until tuesday when I can see how my body is reacting to the higher dose of gonal-f. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get good news, I need some!

3 comments:

  1. hoping and praying for good news at your next scan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from ICLW- Sorry to hear about the injections taking a toll on you. Hoping you get some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the injections are tougher this go around but hopefully it ends in great news!

    ICLW #106
    http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete