Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome ICLWers! and Update =)

Welcome everyone, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope that you can either relate or learn something that you didnt know from everything I have written on here. I learn something new from every blog I read, with each new blog I follow I get a better understanding of how everyones IF journey differs.

Update: I am on cycle day 7 of IUI#4. This is my first fully injectable cycle and I am taking 75IU of Gonal-F subQ daily. I go in tomorrow morning for bloodwork to check my E2 level among other things and I am also going to have a follie scan to check and see how my ovaries are responding to the new medications. They will then call me sometime tomorrow with my lab results and tell me if we are going to have to increase my dosage, decrease my dosage, or keep it the same. I am just hoping that I am not overstimulated and have to coast and hope some follies drop off.

Anyways, WELCOME! =)

3 comments:

  1. This time last year was when I did my 1st fully injectable cycle! I did 150 of repronex for 10 days, I released aboout 4 or 5 mature eggs.

    I am hoping your dose is good for you =)

    ICLW #33

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visitor here. . . . We just finished our second cycle with injectables and our third IUI, so it sounds like we are about the same point treatment-wise.

    Good luck with your blood work and scan!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. I hope things work out this cycle. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete