Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After everything that I have been through emotionally today I made a few decisions.

1. I want to get a second opinion. I sometimes feel like I am getting "cookie cutter" treatment so I want to know what another RE would be doing or having in my treatment plan. I called RGI and I am going to set up a second opinion consult when the new patient coordinator calls me back. I am not sure that I will switch but I feel like its worth a shot. I just want to know that I am spending thousands of dollars every month correctly and most efficiently.

2. I am going to be much more careful about who my friends are. I think there are some friendships that need reevaluating. I regret sharing this journey with someone and wish that I could take it back. Its hard to find out that someone that you really thought cared about you doesnt. I wish I could confront the person but it just isnt worth it to me because I know how she really feels and you cant apologize for not caring. It is what it is and I am moving on, but I wont forget. Lesson learned.



Just breathe.

1 comment:

  1. HI, just wanted to let you know I go to RGI and I have been really happy with them so far. GL!

    ReplyDelete