Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stress

Why is my life here so stressful?! Some days I just wanna pack up and move. I wish I could go somewhere with no stress, no work, no drama, no worries. Is there a place like that? I have an overwhelming pit on anxiety in my chest that literally hurts. I havent felt this in a while and its almost debilitating. I hate being anxious..... it is the WORST feeling. I know its because its imminent that I will get blamed for something by someone soon. Things are always my fault. I really just wanna quit trying, why try when you never win... right? Work may give me a heart attack tomorrow.... I have to be followed by my supervisor and while I dont do anything wrong so it doesnt matter it still makes me nervous. I HATE performing/presenting for people. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment