Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another day of bedrest

Todays agenda:
Wake up freaking out because I forgot to put on my 2 new estrogen patches last night
Put patches on
Have heart attack
Watch football in bed
Lunch while laying on the family room couch
Laid on the family room couch and watch Celebrity Rehab
Laid on the bonus room couch and watch DH play video games
Laid on the bonus room couch and watch football
PIO
Friends (Kelli and Matt) came over and we watched football and order pizza for dinner
Played monopoly
Now laying in bed getting ready to do my football picks for the games tomorrow and fix my fantasy teams (yes, I have a football problem).

I WANT TO GO FOR A JOG... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNUGGLE IN LITTLE ONES, I really need you to be my christmas miracles.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs! Hopefully you'll get that BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get that BFP it will all be more than worth it! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure they are finding a home and snuggling in right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am voting for tomorrow night for your second line to show up :)

    I have a good feeling for you this cycle too. Just promise not to leave me behind (I have my fingers crossed for a Xmas BFP for us)!!!!

    ReplyDelete