Monday, December 6, 2010

The Crackhead and her Sweet Husband!

Let me start off my saying that HPTs are like crack for me, once I start I just cant stop peeing on them!!!! Took one this morning and one after work and both negative... its still kinda early so I will keep trying each morning!
Here are some photos to keep you entertained: I have literally been outfitting my feet in penguins as much as possible and its easy because they are super cute!




Tonight I went to dinner with Amie, Ashley & Brady (who will be 3 weeks old tomorrow). I just adore these girls and cant get enough of them. We have such a good time when we get together. We were at Brio for 3 hours tonight and it felt like it wasnt nearly that long. Brady is precious, I love newborns... so sweet and they sleep with their cute little hands by their faces. When I came home from dinner this is what I saw:






My wonderful husband cleaned the garage up so that I can park in it and keep my car clean and warm! I was SOOOOO happy to see this and I am so excited to park in there. I have only parked in there a handful of times since we moved here 1 year and 8 months ago.

6 comments:

  1. Nawww how sweet is he. I love when my Husband does nice things like that, granted it isn't often. Finger's are crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to give a round of applause to Justin! Wow, how nice of him!!!

    I'm not sure if you already heard or not...but this morning Matt meant to text me to let me know that he got to work okay. Instead he texted Justin. The text read "I'm here. I love you baby." HAHAHA...Justin's response was "I love you too baby". Men LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you can finally park in the garage! Especially since it's so cold :) YAY for Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I'm waiting for Tuesday and Wednesdays POAS results! I keep refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a hubby! You have got da boy trained!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post an update! We are dying over here!

    ReplyDelete