Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Come on AF!!!

I took my last birth control pill last night and now its on to the sugar pills that I dont take. If AF shows up around the same tine she did YEARS ago when I was on BCP then I think she should arrive on friday or saturday. GET HERE FAST AF! I hope she arrives on thursday or friday because it is much more convenient to go to the RE on those days because I am not sure how my new RE handles weekend ultrasounds.

Battle #2: Once AF arrives I have to go in for a baseline ultrasound to check and see if the cysts shrunk or went away. PLEASE LET THEM BE GONE. I dont think that I can mentally handle another break cycle on BCP. I havent had any of the pain that the cysts were causing before lately so hopefully that is a good sign!

On another note, I upped my metformin dose to 1500mg last night and I am sure it will go ever well with my GI tract. Let me tell you this: I learned my lesson about drinking AT ALL and metformin (=colon death). I am now POSITIVE that if I am going to drink I have to not take my met the night before drinking!!!!

Keeping on the lookout for AF!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she comes early AND there are no signs of the cysts :) I have a good feeling...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm metformin. Eat any fast food or greasy foods with it, and you'll be running to the bathroom!

    BUT! I have to say..I was given metformin years ago, and I never faithfully took it because it made my tummy rumble...and other things.

    I did injectable cycles, and ivf without it..and then this year (dont know if it was my weightloss or the met) I took my met faithfully everyday for 3 months, I got pregnant! maybe it was both things combined. who knows!

    But metformin can = magic for some pcos'ers!

    ReplyDelete