Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nice people always lose.

I got a call today from the girl's insurance (you know... the one that hit me while I wasnt moving) and she said she didnt hit me and they are placing a dispute on my claim. I am ready to rip this womans hair out I am so mad. DONT MESS ME WITH LADY, IM ALREADY MAD ABOUT ENOUGH!!!!! And my insurance said they are probably going to deny the claim on the basis that "their client claims she didnt hit me". WOW.

What kinda world is it where lying and deceit are repaid. Negative reinforcement is apparently the way everything works now. This is what I get for trying to be a good person and believing there are still honest people in this world.

I COULD LITERALLY JUST SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver lining: I called Speedway and they said that the police can come there and see the surveillance tape and get a copy. So I am going all the way to reynoldsburg to file a police report after I go save a goose (yes, save a goose... i will post a story about this tonight!)

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had such a crummy day yesterday. For some reason it didn't show up on my reader until this post showed up.

    I'm glad the stupid liar is going to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from ICLW. I can sympathize. I was hit one time by someone who presented an insurance card to the police officer as if she actually had insurance when nope she didn't actually pay the bill. Just carried the card with her to look like she had it. Beyond frustrating. I hope you are able to get the gas station tape.

    Best of luck on your cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sam- thats bc I just posted it today and backdated it :::slaps self on wrist:::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the surveillance, that's a good idea!
    Also, good luck saving the goose. I tried that once (have I told you the story?) and I failed and it made me sad! Those geese are HARD to catch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hate insurance. It's such a joke. Sorry you have to deal with this BS. :(

    ReplyDelete