Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry!

I am sorry that I have been such a bad blogger. Since we are technically on a "Birth Control Pills to shrink cysts" break not a lot has been going on. I am just trying to get through this time without pulling my hair out. Is it weird to say that I miss the shots and doctors appointments?! Its not that I like hurting myself, its more that I felt productive and I like I was working towards my goal of being pregnant.

Yesterday was a rough one for me, a friend of mine got a BFN on IVF#2 yesterday and my heart was just broken for her. It was a perfect cycle and everything seemed to good until she had some progesterone issues after. I just dont understand why bad things happen to good people. We used to have the same RE before I switched and she is now going to switch to my new one (Or at least that office) and I think she will really like it (I DID!).

After she emailed/texted me and told me the news I turned into a 4 alarm grump!!! I couldnt shake my intense anger at everyone/everything. Is fairness to much to ask for? Are we being punished for some reason? Some days it feels like it. If youre reading this, dont give up hope.... I still know that an FET will be the answer for you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you, I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were ok. Hey, you should enter my giveaway...go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete