Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Everything hurts

Do I sounds crazy when I say that everything hurts? My head is throbbing and my eyelids hurt to hold open. I feel like my eyes are on fire and I just wanna lay here and not move. Why did I convince myself that this was it????? I set myself up for this disappointment but I was so unprepared. A couple hours after my BFN I started having terrible cramps. I texted DH and told him that our baby isnt in my tummy. He actually turned his phone on at some point and saw it because he called me during lunch. I couldnt even get the words out.... I felt like I was breaking his heart like that damn pregnancy test did to me this morning. I know he hates it when I cry to him on the phone but today he didnt even tell me to stop crying I think he just understood. I know that he is beginning to think that nothing will work. I feel like my body is taking something away from him.... like im taking away his right to have kids. I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest and I just wanna crawl in a hole for about a week and not move.

No comments:

Post a Comment