Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

to me..... I had dinner with my parents and husband last night and the waiter brought me a dessert with a candle on it. Hmm, I wonder what I wished for?! We had a wonderful dinner at Hyde Park last night and it was nice to get to spend some time with my family. We went back to my parents house after dinner for cake and presents. My DH got me a sterling silver Pandora bracelet and a blue and white glass bead for the bracelet. My parents got me a bead for my bracelet and also the Vera Bradley laptop case that I asked for =) My mom put a candle on the cake she got me and guess what I wished for again?! Maybe 2nd time is the charm. Now its actually my bday and I am going to spend the rest of today getting ready for the "Ugly Wig Party" we are hosting tonight. Pictures to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment