Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Monatony

Sometimes I feel like all my days run together... I think about the same things when I wake up, when I am working, when I am on the couch and when I am waiting to fall asleep at night. "WHY?!" I hate unanswerable questions. If is one of those things that completely consumes you. I would do anything to just clear my mind for an hour and think about other things.

Today is CD 8. I am done with my Clomid dose, thank god. I am so tired of having a CONSTANT THROBBING HEADACHE! I am tired, moody, and I think the hot flashes would make menopause feel like Antarctica. Now I am coasting till my ultrasound follie check next wednesday.

Justin is gone again. 3 out of the last 4 weeks he has been gone and I cant wait to just see him and spend 2 weeks with him.... if a trip doesn't pop up of course.

I cant believe that IUI#3 is underway.... I know I have said this before but I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS GONE THIS FAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment